Conditions of Use
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
3. Content. Content may have a variety of origins, including information generated and provided by us and third parties. We do not provide any warranty that the Content is or will be:
· accurate or complete;
· current (or that it will be updated);
· error free (either technically or with respect to typographical errors); and/or
· free from interruptions, computer viruses or other harmful components.
You may make use of the Content under the rights set forth paragraph 1, but under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on Content. It is, therefore, your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other elements of the Content.
8. Prohibited User Conduct. You warrant and agree that, while using the Services and the various features and functions offered on or through the Services, you shall not: (a) obscure, alter or destroy Trademarks or Content; (b) probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network on, from or through the Services; (c) breach or defeat system or network security measures on, from or through the Services including authentication, authorization, confidentiality, intrusion, detection or monitoring; (d) interfere with or disrupt the Services or our business, including our systems, operations or network or telecommunications devices; (e) remove, modify or obscure any proprietary rights notices that we place on any component of the Services; (f) engage in spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of accessing, logging-in or registering on the Services, or obtaining lists of users or obtaining or accessing other information or features on, from or through the Services; (g) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (h) transmit, distribute, disseminate, publish or store any information that is in violation of any applicable law or regulation or constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin, endorsement or statements of fact or is fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, abusive, obscene, indecent, or harassing, or that threatens or encourages injury to persons or property or infringement of the lawful rights of any party; (i) violate the privacy rights of any party under applicable law; (j) use any technology that is or reasonably should be known to contain malicious or destructive software code such as viruses or disabling devices; or (k) use the Services to send, relay, forward, bounce, reply, or otherwise route commercial or non-commercial unsolicited electronic messages (commonly referred to as “spam”) or commercial electronic messages, even if previously solicited by the intended recipient.
Links to Our Services. In general, we do not object to Links to our Services from third-party sites including social media. If you Link to our Services, we: (a) reserve the right to object to and delete such Link at any time, for any reason; and (b) require that you abide by the following rules:
· you may not present the Link to our Services in any manner that suggests Company has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses, sponsors or recommends the information, products, services, or content on your site unless Company expressly agrees to your doing so in writing;
· we reserve the right to object to any link which uses Trademarks; and
· your Link may not in-line, frame or otherwise incorporate Content unless Company grants its express permission in writing.
Links from obscene, scandalous, profane, defamatory, or unlawful sources, or any site that may adversely affect the name, reputation and goodwill of Company and its products are prohibited. In addition, the use of Trademarks or other words or codes identifying Company or its products in any “metatag” or other information used by search engines or other information location tools is strictly prohibited unless we grant express permission in writing.
If you have questions please contact us at 66 Grand Ave 2nd Floor Englewood NJ, 07631, by phone at 201-408-0800 or by e-mail at email@example.com